ē EDHEC-Risk Monthly Newsletter
EDHEC-Risk's monthly electronic newsletter containing news from all the main sections of the EDHEC-Risk web site (editorial, feature, interview, research news, EDHEC-Risk publications, industry analysis, index returns, events, etc.) is circulated to over 1.5 million readers worldwide.
To subscribe to this complimentary newsletter, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benchmarks: the false promises of governance
- Smart Beta 2.0
- Assessing the Quality of Asian Stock Market Indices
- Interview with NoŽl Amenc, Professor of Finance, Director of EDHEC-Risk Institute, CEO of ERI Scientific Beta and co-author of the Smart Beta 2.0 position paper
- Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs
- Inferring the Value of Intangible Assets
- PhD in Finance Asian chapter 2014 electives unveiled
- Seminar on execution and trading on equity markets to be held in Singapore in July
- Informing the regulatory debate
- EDHEC-Risk Institute Research Insights - IPE Supplement Winter 2013
- Reactions to "A Review of Corporate Bond Indices: Construction Principles, Return Heterogeneity, and Fluctuations in Risk Exposures"
- EDHEC-PRINCETON Institutional Money Management Conference 2013
- A Fully Integrated Liquidity and Market Risk Model
- The Alpha of a Market Timer
- PhD in Finance Candidates to Present at EDHEC-Risk Days
- EDHEC-Risk Institute receives special commendation at the 8th Annual Funds Europe Awards
- EDHEC-Risk Days Europe 2013
- A Comparison of First, Second and Third Generation Commodity Indices
- Libor Consequences for Asset Managers
- Proposals for Better Management of Non-Financial Risks within the European Fund Management Industry
- Interview with Jean-Marc Eyssautier, Chief Risk and Compliance Officer, CACEIS Group and member of the CACEIS Executive Committee
- Towards Efficient Benchmarks for Infrastructure Equity Investments
- Better Consideration of Pension Liabilities in European Union Countries
- 2013/2014 electives for the PhD in Finance European chapter unveiled
- EDHEC professor NoŽl Amenc appointed to ESMA's Consultative Working Group for Financial Innovation
- Registrations now open for the EDHEC-PRINCETON Institutional Money Management Conference on 3 April in New York
To consult back issues of the newsletter prior to 2013, please click here.
ē EDHEC-Risk Institute PhD in Finance Newsletter
The EDHEC-Risk Institute PhD in Finance programme's bi-monthly newsletter provides the latest news about the programme, the school and the research centre, as well as faculty and student interviews, and other important information for prospective applicants.
To subscribe to this complimentary newsletter, please contact: email@example.com.
Download the EDHEC-Risk Institute PhD in Finance programme newsletter.