Special presentation to be held in Paris in May as part of the Rothschild & Cie research chair on "The Case for Inflation-Linked Corporate Bonds: Issuers’ and Investors’ Perspectives"
At a special presentation entitled “How to Improve Corporate Debt Programmes with Inflation Linked Corporate Bonds” organised in Paris on 3 May, Lionel Martellini, Scientific Director at EDHEC-Risk Institute, will detail the recent EDHEC-Risk Institute research in this field and examine the following topics:
- On the relevance of debt management
- A simplified approach to debt management decisions
- Introducing inflation-linked bonds
- Numerical estimates of debt management benefits
- Reconciling the needs of issuers and investors
For further information about the event, please contact email@example.com.
Paris seminar programme