CFA Institute/EDHEC-Risk Institute Alternative Asset Allocation Seminar - Who Should Attend
Who Should Attend
The programme is intended for investment management professionals who advise on or participate in the design and implementation of asset allocation and risk management policies, and for sell-side practitioners who develop new asset management and ALM solutions for investors. It is especially relevant to those who need to optimise the construction and management of alternative and multi-style multi-class solutions or examine the means—as well as the benefits—of making alternative classes and strategies an integral part of portfolios.
- "EDHEC has demonstrated in a very short time a level of commitment to, and excellence in, the research of alternative assets. […] EDHEC pushes me to maintain my professional skills at the highest level."
Mark Anson, CFA
Managing Partner and Chair of the Investment Committee, Oak Hill Investment Management, Menlo Park, California, USA
- "A highly entertaining and educational hands on experience - very suited for practical applications."
Christoph Roos, CFA
Head of Swiss Insurance & Pension Funds Clients, Cross Asset Solutions, Société Générale, Zurich, Switzerland
- "Excellent opportunity to take a deep dive into the role of alternative investments in an institutional investment portfolio. Good balance of both theoretical and practical."
James Leckinger, CIO
Foundation & Institutional Advisory Practice, Northern Trust Company, Schaumburg, Illinois, USA
- "CFA Institute provides the investment community with an ideal platform to grow both in skills and relationships among peers."
Managing Director, Harald Quandt Holding, Bad Homburg, Germany
- "EDHEC-Risk Institute is a highly respected institute that can think both literally and figuratively across boundaries. It not only produces sound theoretical frameworks for identifying and analysing risks but is also able to come up with pragmatic solutions for direct implementation by the investment industry, be they pension funds, banks or insurance companies. And on top of this they are really fun to work with."
Senior Vice President International Affairs, APG, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CFA Institute/EDHEC-Risk Institute Alternative Asset Allocation Seminar: